Friday, August 29, 2008

Champions League Match Review

Dear all,

It was extremely heartening to see the display of our team. Thus, I'm here to pen my thoughts regarding the match.

Firstly, it was the first time we had such a strong turnout for a match. I was pleasantly surprised that almost all our player were there.

As a result of the strong turnout, we were able to field 2 teams. The last 15 minutes was exceptional. It has been a real long time we played so well. The opposition was not weak but they had no chance against us. I guess probably they were all shagged out. Our substitution policy worked like a charm. However, this also showed that our players could not last the full 90 minutes at an "all out" pace. Therefore, I strongly urge every member of our team to turn up for as many games as you can. We ALL have a part to do to make it as a team.

To sum up, I think we ALL did well. May we keep up the good work. I'm going to leave you with a quote.

"It is not the end that matters but the struggle"

Your Beloved No.1,
SA

RSS Digg Twitter StumbleUpon Delicious Technorati